GRF’s website is now equipped with new assistive technology for a customised reading experience
Read the webpage
Some mobile devices or modem browsers are equipped with assisted technology, for examples:
- On Firefox browser, click on the Reading icon in the address bar and follow the steps
- On Microsoft Edge browser, type CTRL+SHIFT+U to read any page.
This website provides audio support as well. You can listen to the text by simply highlighting it or part of, and clicking on the ‘speaker’ button.
How to locate and start the Reader
- On IE browser, press Alt+L to locate the Reader and press Enter to play.
- On Chrome browser, press Alt+L to locate the Reader and play.
- On Firefox, press Alt+Shift+L to locate the Reader and play.