Mille soleil is a day care center for the welfare of multi handicapped persons located at Grand Gaube in the north of Mauritius. It was registered as an association in July 2007 but was in existence since 2005.
Its mission is to provide a personalised service through a passionate, dedicated team of care takers.
Mille Soleil has 16 children, 3 staff and 1 Occupational Therapist.
List of activities:
- Pre writing & Pre reading
- Organizing materials
- copying assignments from board/books
2. Classroom activities
- learning new motor acts within reasonable time frame for different age
- Self help (dressing, grooming, brushing teeth, utensil/continer use, hygiene)
- Daily living skills
- Manual work such as plasticine
- Assessment, preassessment, post assessment
- Intervention (group, individual)
- Proposing home program and follow up to whether program is being implemented.
4. Vocational Rehabilitation
- Dress making
- cooking activities
5. Physical activities
- gross motor & fine motor activities